Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From. Anyone watching it? I must admit I was not that into it from the ads.

• 30-07-2022 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Anyway I have watched the first two episodes and it's not bad a bit gruesome in places. Its kind of like "Dome" but more horror like than alien like. I am surprised in fact that it was not on the Horror channel but on Sci-Fi instead. Its definitely more a horror series than sci-fi one.

Be interesting to see where it goes.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The thread for the US pace can be found here if you want to visit when you catch up. Season 1 finished in April.

But as for being on SciFi, it's the channel it fits compared to other Sky channels. Horror Channel is more of a budget channel that may air it years from now when it becomes cheaper.

But it does have elements of Lost and Wayward Pines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe very good. Thank you. I looked and did not find a thread for it that's why I started this one. How many episodes in the season?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭rtron

Watched the first ten episodes. Was hoping it was a one season thing. But can see this going like lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah 10 episodes in the season.

Advertisement