Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rehearsal [HBO]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

The fact that there doesn't appear to be any info on when this is going to be available over here is very irritating.

Insane concept. Nathan back to his best. Absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭al87987

Nathan for you is one of the all time greats, I've only watched the 1st ep of this but it's got a fantastic premise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Posted in error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,386 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just watched the 4th episode. This is so far beyond what he's done before. This is pure insanity. Holy sh*t.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nathan Fielder pushes even further with bizarre reality tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,386 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Man, the final episode is great, but incredibly uncomfortable too.

It is a bit disappointing that the actual "rehearsal" part for people fell by the wayside or were very secondary to Nathan himself.

Rehearsing the distraught child was too much for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

All 6 episodes now available on Sky Comedy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭cozar

very original concept, love it, just goes to show you can't plan for everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I’d never seen any of Nathan’s stuff but I found this oddly riveting and I can’t say why.

Whats the story with him? Is he actually a sociopath or is that his porsona for TV? What are other good shows He has done worth watching?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Nathan for you! He recommends ridiculous solutions to struggling businesses. Great show

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭al87987

Really liked the show, not as funny as Nathan for you but very thought provoking and found that last episode quite emotional and engrossing.

I love the way Nathan will pivot and just run with a different idea if he thinks there is something worth exploring. Nice of HBO to trust him to do that too.

Advertisement