Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player available - Dublin/Kildare area

Options
  • 01-08-2022 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, experienced bass player interested in gigging in pubs as part of a two or three piece covers act. Ok with either acoustic or electric. PM me if you're interested. Open to listening to any propositions. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Babyzen

Hi, would you be open to an originals band?

We're in our early 30s, 4 in the band, 2 from kildare, 2 from Bray, our style is pop/ blues/ alt rock..

original songs almost ready just need a bass player and will be looking to get gigging very soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bd8653

Hi, thanks a million for your message. At the moment, I would be more interested in covers. Best of luck with your original stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JackByrne_98

Hi, would you be interested in playing with a hard rock group based in Sandyford?

Guitarist/vocalist and drummer on board so far, both in our twenties.

We mostly play covers although the odd original would be played too. (one in every five songs approx). Artists we tend to cover are Ghost, Green Day, Nomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Treecords

Up for that, guitar electric/acoustic harmonica elder Lemmon here, covers

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Hi ,are you sorted,I'm looking for a bass player for covers band, let me know if your interested and I'll fill you in more,

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement