Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greenhouses store?

• 02-08-2022 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'd like to get a greenhouse. And in places onlike like DanCover, or in places in Wicklow like Greenhouses dot ie/Outdoor Living, I can see some nice aluminium/polycarbonate kits that are not too expensive.

But when I search in Limerick, I find only the very expensive stuff in Woodies and in Steel Tech Sheds.

Is there actually any place in Limerick or around it (as far as Tipp/Clare/Galway/Cork), where one could see and get the inexpensive polycarbonate greenhouses? Or is this like Ikea, with a drive to the Eastern coast being the only option apart from online ordering?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

I ordered mine from Lenehans, but I had a nose off one in a garden centre in Ennis before actually placing the order to look at the threshold (greenhouses are much of a muchness really). Mine's toughened glass rather than polycarbonate though.

Advertisement