Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoka shoe sizing Vs Asics

• 02-08-2022 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering how do Hoka running shoes sizes compare to ASICS?

I'm a UK in regular shoes and go half a size up in Asics 9.5.

A friend has recommended these but will hopefully get to a shop soon. The ASICS are fine for 5k but notice if I do 10k I am getting irritation on the right foot bunion so think I've a slight bunion developing there. (Presume feet swell the more you run?) so think I may need a wider fit shoe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

I generally wear the same size in all running shoes. I’m a 39 in a normal shoe and a 40 in all runners. I have three different pairs of Hoka’s and all a 40 but my Hoka Arahi’s are a Wide fit. The others are fine. I’ve had a number of pairs of the Hoka Arahi and always needed the wide. I don’t need wide in any other runner. I have the ASIC GT 2000 also and just a normal 40. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

That is great thank you.

Advertisement