Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approximate cost to replace roof on bathroom

• 02-08-2022 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

The downstairs bathroom in my new house is a small 2.5m x 2m (approximately) space built off the kitchen. Flat roof. The ceiling is quite low, I'd say 2m at most. The roof also has a small crack in it which was previously letting in water, so while renovating the bathroom I'd like to replace the roof completely and raise the ceiling to the same height as the kitchen (also a flat roof) to make the small space feel a bit bigger.

Would anyone be able to give me an idea how much it could cost to replace/raise a flat roof of this size? I've been trying to get some lads out for a quote but they have all been too busy.

Thanks

Advertisement