Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST T.V AND BROADBAND IN SLIGO

Options
  • 02-08-2022 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Black Bart

Hi guys, I am looking for recommendations for the best T.V and Broadband packages in Co. Sligo, and advice would be greatly appreciated. 😁

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Spn744

If you’re happy with Freesat (uk channels) and have a satellite installed buying a set top box would cover the TV aspect. Broadband is cheap with either Sky or Vodafone at around €35 per month but shop around for the best “broadband only deals” 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

I use Eir. Customer services is a pain to deal with but the equipment is pretty good. Apple TV box with Eir TV, Amazon Prime free for a year.

(You can add Now app on it to get Sky channels/movies/sports)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Whats the cheapest option for Premiership matches? Thanks

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Now TV (the sticks or online) can be very good value for the sports option, there are threads in the Bargains forum with discount codes that work out much cheaper, too. I'll post a couple of links later.

I can't help you with broadband, but if you don't need it for a family then I'd highly recommend getting a spare SIM with GoMo and using it for tethering/hotspotting. Mine has seen me through WFH for the whole pandemic and also for watching TV (NOW Entertainment Package).

Hope this helps.

Advertisement