Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting into Masters for English or Creative Writing?

Options
  • 03-08-2022 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am a technical writer by profession. I moved to Ireland over 15 years ago and am a citizen since 2013, but I don't have experience with EU universities.

I wanted to explore a part-time Master's degree in English or in Creative Writing in UL. (I don't think technical communication would do much for me). But I'm kinda stuck as to how to start this exploration, other than by an email which did not get answered. How does one go about this?

The fee is currently not the problem. The problem is working out which course I need and getting a place. I understand it would be 2023-24 by this time but how do I work on this?

Post edited by MichaelR on

Advertisement