Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eccentric results from Sat. Help urgently needed

Options
  • 03-08-2022 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

range of stations was perfect from my dish up to recently. . now some stations on 19.2 work perfectly others not at all (e g BBC 4 is ok BBC News channel impossible) and others sporadically. The same applies to stations on 28, mostly German ( Arte and Phoenix ok ZDF. useless) a few months ago I had a complete blackout and got a new cable. this time the problem baffles me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

BBC News HD and BBC Four HD are on the same transponder 11023 H, so they should both be OK. But only after 7 pm for BBC Four, daytime it is CBeebies. The SD versions are on two separate transponders.

That is on 28.2 East. The German stations are on 19.2.

https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭MenloPete

In other words, without knowing your setup, it sounds like you have your cables swapped.

Advertisement