Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activation Review Meeting

• 03-08-2022 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi all,

DSP has scheduled me to attend face to face Activation Review Meeting. Can I claim back my public transport costs and how do I do this ?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,015 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

NO is the quickest answer, the fact you've access to public transport mitigates any requirement of the DSP to even consider entertaining such a proposal.

For those who've no transport and have no access to public transport, they may ask the DSP for consideration of a refund for travelling expenses but receipts required, considered on a case by case basis and cost, such a Taxi would have to be unreasonably high.

I believe there is a distance consideration of a persons place of residence and their nearest Intero centre but again if regular Public transport is available that consideration really won't be considered unless cost is substantial.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement