Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some advice...

• 04-08-2022 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a little advice here.

I have been recently contacted via email by someone claiming to be from an online art shop in the states.

Company called Elephantstock.com, the email states they want to sell my photography work on their site and add me as an artist.

I was very sceptical at first when I seen the email, to be honest I immediately wondered was it some kind of scam.

But from what I can see the business seems legit and plenty of reviews about it online.

Just wondering has anyone else come across anything like this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,151 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Good review on Trustpilot

Looks legit, similar to https://fineartamerica.com/ I have some photos on FAA and get the rare sale (having said that, I got 2 in the past month). Large effort in initial uploading (and keywords) but that's it then.

Advertisement