Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Was there no group dance this week???

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Right decision for Will to go. Didn't like his showdance. It even made Nancy look poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I was all for Will to go, but I'd have saved him from that dance-off - I thought Fleur and Vito were much better first time around, loads of timing/sync issues in the dance-off.

But I think Fleur would probably have had to fall in a heap to get voted off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭hamburgham

Yes,in fairness to Anton,he called out Fleur’s mistake in the dance off and voted accordingly.

I liked Will’s dance second time round. Poor Nancy was gutted,the pros really invest in it.

Loved Carlos’s reaction when Molly got through. I’d like to see them win, have enjoyed his choreography.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I have read elsewhere that the group dance was edited out because Eastenders was on for forty minutes, instead of the usual thirty, so there was an issue re time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭Xander10

Like others have said, I found it an underwhelming week. Didn't enjoy any dances.

I do like Hamza and it seems a foregone conclusion that the public will vote him the winner, regardless on next week's dances.

The judges have been way too predictable, maybe time for a shake up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

They all suffered for having 2 dances and nothing was very impressive, which for a semi-final, is just wrong.

It was so weird to have it all on a Monday night, and then for ITT to be on live directly afterwards. It made a mockery of the pretence that the results are live. I think it was the right decision for Will to go. But Nancy seemed over the top upset, even still on ITT, which is 2 days later.

Was also questioning where the group dance was - they had mentioned it a couple of times and that Craig was dancing in it. How can Eastenders run over? Surely it's recorded.

Genealogy Forum Mod

I think eastenders has a special episode for Dot Cottons funeral.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, it was a special episode of Eastenders.

• Advertisement

Just read that the dance was edited out due to the awful drowning tragedy in the UK.

that sounds odd.

I wonder did the dance involve lots of icicles and water?

Genealogy Forum Mod

So who do we think will win?

Hamza has never been in the dance-off. Fleur & Molly have repeat d/os and Helen has one (?)

That says Hamza has had a very strong voting base all along.

Genealogy Forum Mod

They did a run through of loads of stats last night on ITT - Hamza ahead on most metrics.

I don't think he's the best dancer technically, but I think (and hope) he'll win!

I think it's between Hamza and Helen.

Will be interesting to see where the Will vote transfers to, possibly to Helen?

Hamza would be my preferred winner.

I really, really wish Vito would stop practically cupping Fleur's boob.

Absolutely zero retraction in Helen's jive. I thought she looked really uncomfortable in the opening too and honestly, she doesn't look well imo. She's skeletal.

Much as it peeves me to say it, I think Fleur smashed that first round.

Hamza 2nd, Helen 3rd (I just adore that jive) and Molly 4th (her QS just didn't excite me as much as first time around).

• Advertisement

Something went seriously wrong at the start of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭hamburgham

Yes, hard to believe she’s a finalist.

Overall, I think it’s the lowest standard final ever. I’d like to see Molly win, I like Carlos.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love love love Hamza and Jowita, and that dance is my favorite. It gives me chills every time.

Anybody else notice that Matt Goss isn't there?

He is, with a face on him like a smacked arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Pistachio19

Really hope Hamza wins.

He must be hiding in the back. He was miserable throughout. A terrible dancer and no personality

I saw him in the group dance. Simply awful.

Tape all over her left hip.

I really wonder was she injured the last couple of weeks? She was improving all the way, and then just seemed off the last couple of dances.

Liebe Herr was an absolutely outstanding way to end the series though - that's one of the stand-out dances of the series for me.

• Advertisement

No surprises with the winner

Advertisement