Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspected re reg

Options
  • 04-08-2022 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭

Hello I'd like to ask the mods to look into the profiles of a newly registered user from July along with 5 other newly created accounts that are displaying very unusual posting patterns. The main account is getting likes from the 5 other accounts for every comment they make, which are innocuous comments. I have photo evidence of the likes and comments. Let me know who I should mail with the usernames and screenshots

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sounds more like a set of bots being prepared to be used to shill. We've seen the like before. Send on the names to me, and I'll have the admins check them out.

Advertisement