Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Tickets secured for my fourth year. Looking forward to it already.

Yeah I only got Tier 2 as well.

Yes and also I thought they had capped the service fee at a certain amount a tenner is the most I think I have ever paid those pirates?

I swear I would have a mortgage paid off the money I gave to Ticketbastard over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Jambonjunior

I didn't get any link or email

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

Tier 1 tickets got this morning, roll on next year!! Would love to see a bit of orbital on the line up next year.

Discovered so many new bands this year, buzzing for next year already

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

I was surprised to not be able to get tier 1 at 9:02 😮

I kept clicking in and out and eventually got 2 for tier 1.

It seemed that there was no real difference between early bird and loyalty. They seem to offer it to everyone who had the app and seeing that they pushed everyone towards it, that would be most who were there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

This is the case, as I downloaded the app last week, and got a presale link last night and got the Tier 1 tick this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

Went on at 9.30 thinking "not a bother, pick up my ticket handy now".... Campervan tickets gone, just barely managed to get an installment ticket, all the others were just showing me a spinning wheel - seems installment gone now too, have mates online now that cant get ANY tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭El Director

Wow, new thread! Didn’t get tier 1 and looked like I even lucked out on tier two but I just kept trying and got one 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭rubick

They did say Limited numbers in the Presale. I daresay the same Tiers (1 & 2) will be available in the General Sale on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Two tickets in the bag, see you all there next year 🕺

On the post 2022 event survey, for Irish acts I recommended King Kong Company (obvs), as well as The Barley Mob and Mutefish (not sure if they are still going?).

For international acts I recommended Marc Rebillet (he's actually playing Dublin tonight!) and Meg Myers.

Go team!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

Not really "loyalty" tickets then, and just regular early bird tickets - bad form. A load of my mates that have been to all 3 missed out. The only ticket I managed to get was installment, which works out just as expensive (if not more) than regular tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

I hope that is not the case. It would be bad form to have returning customers buy tier 3 tickets now (tier 1 and 2 gone) only to produce more tier 1 and 2 on Friday.

I know they are always cagey about actual numbers of each tier, but a bit of transparency on this would go a long way.

Actually yeah, I didn't think of it like that. There really can't have been that many Tier 1 slots available then. My partner got through, I was in work and Tier 1 was reading Unavailable via the email link-to-Ticketmaster app at 9am, but I tried on my work laptop and there were Tier 1 available at 9.02am.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't know.. didn't have much hassle here.

Got 8 General Weekend Camping tickets on Tier 1 this morning between 4 of us trying, and 2 x CV tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

Will be my 4th year going and only managed to get tier 3 tickets which I was a bit sickened about but what's done is done! Roll on next year 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

I think if I start going to the gym everyday from now until next august I should be fit enough to survive that walk from the carpark to boutique camping , nearly died on the way up that hill 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

Tickets for next year secured, looking forward to it already. Not too sure the whole loyalty thing worked well but have tickets anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭El Director

🤣 funny but being physically fit certainly helps on the way in and out! And a wheelbarrow 😉

As regards the "loyalty tickets", sure it's just a publicity stunt and we should all be aware of that by now surely. You are extremely lucky/quick if you secured tier 1 and if you got tier 2 I think you should be delighted and count yourself lucky too. Whatever tier you get, see you there next year 😎

Pulp (Friday night), LCS Soundsystem (Sunday night) and Chemical Brothers (Sat night) next year, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Some good suggestions for headliners in here! The War on Drugs would be number one on my wishlist. Bicep would be a brilliant dance headliner too. You'd imagine both are possible as they've headlined Forbidden Fruit in recent years. They do seem to recycle acts fairly regularly.

Other acts that have played POD festivals in recent years that would be great to see: Hot Chip, Bon Iver, Chet Faker, Jon Hopkins, Rhye, Four Tet, Glass Animals, Fatima Yamaha, Kiasmos, Mac Demarco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Well, it could easily change this year and you frequently have to remind them of your details but I'm still only paying 170 for my EP ticket. That IS a loyalty ticket and I really appreciate that. ATN made a complete balls of the 2019 version. Everything's hunky dory now after a great weekend but a gesture to those who stuck with them over the 3 years doesn't seem like an overly expensive gesture. If they're setting themselves up as the non-evil version of EP, I think it would be an excellent PR move. Throwing the word 'loyalty ' into the sale this morning was deceptive and actually meaningless.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

And Aphex Twin, headlined two Forbidden Fruits.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ForzaForward1

As much as I'd love to see it, can't see the Chemical Brothers playing. They're playing they're rescheduled Cork gig in June.

Would love and realistically think there's a chance of Four Tet, Ben Bohmer, Pulp, Fred Again, Rufus Du Sol, Jamie XX

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

tier2 family got. 🙂

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

I got 2 family camping tickets so we can bring our son. Would we also need to get a third ticket if we were to bring or 15 year old teen? How does that work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Teenagers are not allowed, 12 and under can attend and then it’s over 21

Ah, ok then! A little unfair imo but if them the rules so be it

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

Campervan ticket secured but haven't got weekend tickets just yet, see where current life plans are closer to the time! Didn't have a camper when tickets went on sale for 2022, delighted to have one in the bag now.

Oooh, suggested Fred Again, Rufus Du Sol and Gidge for the electronic acts in the post-festival-survey myself! Irish acts I suggested The Scratch, And So I Watch You From Afar and a lil sneaky suggestion for my other half's band EHCO 😋 Can't remember who else I suggested for headliners but I think I threw ELO in there 😂 Would love to see Haai back, missed her in 2018 and I'm a woman obsessed.

BTP placed HAAi on at the same time as Orbital headlined, which was a travesty. She deserved much more of a crowd, would love to see her back again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Phishwax

Jamie XX, Four Tet, Kraftwerk, Caribou would all be great electronic headliners

Advertisement