Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭RINO87

@Peesh89 what time did you manage to get a campervan pass? I tried around 9.30 and had no success, just said is try again at the general sale on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭nomoedoe

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

Was on ticketmaster with two tabs open at 8:59, when it turned 9 I left one ticking over with the spinning circle and refreshed the other one.. Can't remember which one won the race. I'd suggest doing similar tomorrow when they're back on general sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ForzaForward1

I got a campervan ticket around 9.10

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So who's been announced for 2023.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

Was on bang on 9 a.m. and still no campervan tickets. 2023 is going to be popular it would seem!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

I just got a campervan ticket, keep refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"No Tickets Available" does not necessarily meant that.. TM are just staggering purchases to not overload their "hamster-run servers".

Retry every few seconds and you'll get a slot.

It's too sunny out to do that! One will crop up, they always do 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I've taken the plunge.

I'm now a fully paid up member of the ATN club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ASBO

i used boutique camping this year (pricey but worth it if you’re tethering on the edge of being too old for this craic) and just received an email with a link for early bird offer for next year.. ‘book early for ‘discount’ for 2023’. Going through the link it is the same price as 2022, no discount. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Peesh89

Right you're top of my list if we end up needing to sell ours. Not absolutely certain that we'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭nomoedoe

Fully sold out according to the email ATN just sent out

That is very good of you, thank you!! Also more motivation to win my battle against the tin worm on my 30 year old T4 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭rubick

Didn't get the email, that's odd. Although if there's no discount, hardly matters! Unless they are upping the price and holding it at 2022 levels and that's the offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TrampsLikeUs

I see that there are tier 3 tix for €220 and Tier for for €235, what's the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Nothing but price. Limited numbers at each tier till the final tier

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

I noticed this too in relation to the boutique camping, assuming it means they're upping the prices for next year. I'll still book though, not able for the gen pop campsite now I'm older 🤣🤣 will hold off booking though, it's a lot of Money after just forking out for two tickets and pay day still two weeks away

The final tier price is upped from €220 to €235 for 2023.

tier 3 that’s still available right now is at €220 aka 2022 price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

Final tier price for 2022 was €235 so no price hike there.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

The picnic in 2012 was around the same price...cost of festivals ain't gone up in proportion to inflation but off course there's certainly a bit of shrinkflation with cost of acts going on.

Think most of the names suggested are plausible, although they should be careful who they book.

I am hopeful there's a lot of names on the road next year to choose..many bands touring this year we're honouring their 2020/21 commitments.

I think there's plenty acts that held off this year cause of risk cancellations from COVID etc. Should be more confidence next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

Expect ATN to sell out pretty quickly after seeing that EP final lineup announcement, a lot of disillusioned punters.

Yep, got their official response. The listed price in the link (which is the same price as last year) reflects the discount. So the price will increase.. a bit of a sloppy interpretation of a discount!

would expect the final price to be in range of €250 - €270 and attendance increased to at least 25k for 2023

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

This year full lineup can't even compare to initial lineup from the past few years. I am long done with EP and at peace with what it is now but if I was an still avid goer id feel conned to be honest.

Meanwhile Melvin Benn seems to think 1975 is an appropriate replacement for RATM over at Reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

Tickets arrived in the post already this morning!! Better not lose them 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Was toying with the idea of renting a campervan next year as my good lady wife decided she wouldn't camp again. Missed out on the CV tickets....so she's agreed to a new tent (fresh and black inflatable) instead. Either way, our fourth ATN is a go!!

Now just to look out for a sale in decathalon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Just wondering the craic with boutique camping, like you mention I'm getting too old for the general camping. I'm tempted by it, all we're looking for is a bit of comfort and a chance of a decent sleep.

Oh and one act I want to see is Courtney Barnett, she toured Europe this year but never landed in Ireland, I'm heartbroken.

• Advertisement

It’s pricey..we went with a 2-person belle tent/yurt, it was €750 in ‘22. That gets you a double air mattress with sheets and towels. A tough uphill hike to the boutique camping from the car park. The flip side was you were into the main stage area within a 3/4 minute walk, very handy for popping back for drinks, the area had its own very well maintained portaloo’s too, shower queues the next morning were quiet, had a few vendors in the area also, coffee, breakfast sambos, pizza etc. and for us the site was quite chilled/quiet with no hassle. Summary, expensive but added greatly to the enjoyment of the weekend.

Advertisement