Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

They sold out malahide which is 20,000 capacity. If ATN ups capacity to 30k they could grab LCD.

its noticeable every year when one act hovers up the budget, iggy, the national etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

Nick cave of course. Its an interesting debate to see if these big headliners are worth such a big chunk of the budget. Maybe people would prefer two upper mid tier acts instead of a big money headliner. Personally I think they're worth it, Nick Cave and Iggy for sure. Would love to see LCD again alright though, be worth the ticket price alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭fits

If LCD Soundsystem featured it could tempt me out of festival retirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭El Director

Well, well folks! I'm only now getting to type a few words here. I had to go straight into holiday mode and driving a camera van around the Alps on the Monday morning! Poor me I know 😁

I had a fantastic two days and nights and was raring to go again on the Sunday but had to go. I'm sure the way ATN could improve has already been covered and I don't have much time (still away) so I'll just list some of my many highlights (in no particular order):

Loyle in the rain

Lankum (despite noise bleed)

Overmono

Cruel Sister

The Scratch

Villagers (as the sun came out)

CaribouDaniel Avery

And on the way back to my tent myself and a buddy went into the Last City and had an absolute ball in there! Big improvement there on the previous year. It was a pleasure to meet @Le Bruise also! As I mentioned, I am sure there are plenty of areas that can be improved but IMO ATN have shown the capacity to take on board feedback and implement it. This was my 4th ATN and all going well next year will be my 5th. +1 for LCD! Now I'll start going back through the 10 pages I've missed over the coming days. Peace and love #alltogethernow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭El Director

Forgot to mention Really Good Time...loved them, thanks to the boards recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Dunph

TLDR: do it again, but better

I wasn't (and amn't) a big National fan but they put on a great set, really enjoyed it, and that year still had John Grant, Fr John Misty and Hot Chip all killing it on main stage. Nick Cave last year was worth any amount of shite down the bill, and there was soooo much great stuff there (dry cleaning, self esteem, king gizzard, pillow queens, CMAT, cristian loffler, onion boys, murder capital and shame to name a few). Iggy was brilliant this year, and while I think the overall strength of the line up was down a bit there was still some tremendous standouts, in particular (and I'm sorry to keep banging on about them) Warmduscher and Sprints. Pulling in Kojaque was a big win for me. It felt a little light at times, most festivals i've had 3 or 4 annoying clashes minimum, here there was probably only 2 (im happy i went warmduscher, am slightly regretting missing caribou, though PQs did their usual awesomeness). But i'm not sure how much that has to do with a marquee main stager and how much it has to do with ATN coming in at the end of a very hectic summer festival wise. B&S and BTP in particular had loads of acts I had on my ATN wishlist. So, in summation, go big on the headliner, go better on the rest, and if you cant go better, book Warmduscher again.

And I had LCD on my wishlist for next year too, we can dream.

https://youtu.be/-UKKrosZpBk

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

20 minute warning..

Good luck and godspeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Dutchy

I'm on the ticketb@astard landing page and see the countdown clock - assume no code etc is required? GL getting those tasty 199 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't think so.

Managed to get the 6 x 199 ones last year for our group. Not feeling as lucky today!

errr not loading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

weekend camping gone already?

t1 gone

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Got 2 there! Woop!

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

I'm in 🫡

Yup T1 still available via installment option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

It's not tier 1, full price tier 4 once added up

You realise you're paying the service charge in full on the initial installment and not on any of them after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CoffeeImpala

"The initial deposit of 49.80 euro per ticket + Service Charge per ticket is payable on your credit/debit card now and this deposit is non-refundable and not transferable. You then authorise Ticketmaster to auto debit 4 (FOUR) further payments of 49.80 euro, which will be charged to the same credit card in or around the following dates: 27th Mar 2024, 24th April 2024, 29th May 2024 and 26th June 2024."

49.80 + SC + (4*49.80) = 49.80 + SC + 199.20 = 249 + SC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Unless I'm wrong on this it's 1 payment of 49.8 and service charges and then 4 more payments of 49.8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

No discount on the instalment plans. It works out to be final price even if bought in pre sale

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭crl84

Installment plan is always full price. You can't get any installment ticket less than €245 (or whatever full price is), same every year.

For regular tickets, I had Tier1 still available about 15mins ago. Now Tier 2 is the lowest available (€215)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kennytheboy

Did anyone manage to get a campervan pass or even a tier 1 ticket this morning? Unavailable since 9 from what I can see. Installment was available then tier 2 available. Strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭taramurf

I logged in at 9am and after refreshing a few times I could only get Tier 2. Campervan tickets seemed to be sold out instantly so I tried the Caravan option and got one of those. It says campervan /caravan ticket in my Ticketmaster account so I assume it will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

Got Tier 1 :) first time I managed to get them! Tier 2 still seem to be in operation so not sure if there is much of an uptake on the tickets this morning! I think I only tier 3 last year the first day they went on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭nomoedoe

They are not separate tickets,campervan/caravan are the one ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭nomoedoe

I was on at 9am and got a campervan one straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭crl84

Got a campervan just after 9am.

Was on the fence about buying regular festival ticket, but there was still Tier1 showing up at 9:30 when I checked. About 10mins later decided to buy one but they were onto Tier2 then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭TenPicnics

Tier 1, happy days. 199 is good value for 4 days & nights.

Advertisement