Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting place for bakery/cafe in cork

Options
  • 06-08-2022 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello.

I plan to open small bakery and/or cafe in Cork city centre. Ideally small place (<100 sqm) for cafe/bakery but I would be willing to start only with bakery. Got most figured out including financing. The problem is premises. There seems nothing to be availible in centre of Cork. Most property agents say they have nothing availible. I was trying to contact agencies or search on forums, ask family and friends. I was wondering if anybody could give me some ideas about other alternative ways to find something. Agents say they have nothing availible for weeks or months months but there are cafes opening in the city.

Thanks

Advertisement