Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cybergun Colt M4 Hawkeye and more FOR SALE €200

• 06-08-2022 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I am selling my Cybergun Colt M4 Hawkeye airsoft rifle alongside 6 magazines (3 midcaps, 3 hicaps), a 1100mAh 9.4v Ni-MH battery and a one point bungee sling in a package deal for just €200. The rifle is in overall fantastic condition, only ever being used three times with minimal wear around the sling point. It’s a fantastic rifle that’s well suited for all engagement distances, equipped with a v2 gearbox and MOSFET which allow for a quick, snappy and responsive trigger pill and a surprisingly fast rate of fire. I am located in the CORK region and I’m selling the rifle as I haven’t had much time to participate in the hobby. As for the pricing, the rifle retails for €320 and with the added price of all accessories the package deal equals ~ € 400 value for just €200. It’s a steal !

Images of rifle and accessories are listed below:

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you want to sell here as per the forum rules

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maciek144

Fires at 0.92 joules or 315 FPS at zero hop up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 mvp80s

Is this a full metal body?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JF412

Is this still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maciek144

Sure is, what county are you based in? Apologies for being so straight up however I’ve unfortunately had to deal with a couple time wasters already?

• Advertisement
Advertisement