Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying home in Enfield

Options
  • 07-08-2022 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Buying home in Enfield

I was looking at houses around Kildare cause I work mainly remotely and have to be i Dublin one day a week, and don't have kids so no worries about school, but found an interesting property at the edge of meath in Enfield.

I was wondering about life there, my big concern will be safety and anti social behaviour which is mainly why I'm looking away from Dublin. Also while I know it depends on location, how's broadband there? Can i get high speed suitable for remote working? And do you think it's a nice area to live.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭GIMP

Enfield is grand fairly quiet most of the time, I lived there for a number of years. Broadband was easily available in all areas.

Advertisement