Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber

Options
  • 08-08-2022 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know a plumber who could advise us on something asap. We had a new heating system installed and have had issues since it was put in (we all live away from the property) there's a new leak which we believe is coming from the heating system and we need someone to look into it ASAP. All the plumbers I've contacted are busy. We ideally need the issue solved also with some other underlying problems related to the install but in the first instance we need to isolate the leak.

The original plumber is ghosting us and we need it sorted ASAP. Does anyone have a contact for plumber who might be able to tak a look as I'm having no luck!

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

We needed a plumber a few months ago and it was hardship getting one. We normally use HPH who are very good but they were up to their eyes when we needed one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Recently used O'Byrne Services.

Good pre work done to estimate what was needed and on the day very efficient.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I recently used O'Byrne's for a service, and they were really good.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

O'Byrnes are not plumbers

Advertisement