Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch from Virgin to Vodafone / Sky - UAN Query

Options
  • 08-08-2022 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi

Currently looking at switching from Virgin to another provider - not sure who, but trying to understand my options. From what I can gather you need a UAN to switch. I had a UAN with Eir before moving to Virgin a couple of years back. Havent had to use phone line since the move to Virgin. Does anyone know if my UAN that I had with Eir in the past would still be the same or how I find out my UAN? Does my phone line need to be reactivated by Eir if I want to move to Vodafone or Sky?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

I moved from Virgin to Sky recently. Sky only needed my home phone number and your Virgin account number. They did the rest.

Advertisement