If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony WH-1000XM4

Options
  • 09-08-2022 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Any special Board deals going on the Sony WH-1000XM4 by any chance?

Cheers,

Damien

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dmurray0.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately we are totally out of stock of the WH1000XM4 in all colours.

Our purchasing team are currently chasing an ETA for more stock to arrive but nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

I could offer a pair of them for 269 Euro when stock arrives back in.

I can also offer to pop a pre order onto our system for you and put you inline for stock as I can see big numbers coming in with the MK5 now released. This will alert us when stock arrives and then we can give you a call to finalise things up.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.