Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRT monitor

• 09-08-2022 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I have an old CRT monitor from back in the day I think its from 2003 I got it with my first Alienware PC, Its a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930 SB. Just wondering is it worth much to sell ? or should I keep it ? Can I get Full HD resolutions from it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

1920 x1440 is the highest resolution you can get , you change the resolution in windows, control panel , display setting eg it can show 1024x768 some people prefer the image in crt monitors for gaming fps games , i read a review it says some text can be fuzzy at higher resolutions

I don't know how much you could get for it is a an older crt versus a flatscreen crt? Yes you can get full HD resolutions on it but not 4k resolution,

Google diamond pro sb930 manual. For more detailed info I prefer to use refresh rate 60mhz if I'm using a crt monitor

Older crts go for 60.euro non flatscreen ones. Connect it to your pc play some games , look at YouTube see how you like it

Advertisement