Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping a refund and the item refunded?

Options
  • 10-08-2022 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently purchased a new laptop online. I received an email from the seller shortly after telling me the item was dispatched, and a courier to track the item. After a week or so, there was no update on the courier's shipping, so I contacted the courier to find out what happened. The courier told me they had not received the item from the seller. Upon contacting the seller again, they too had no information on where the item was. The seller then offered me a refund for the laptop which I received back to my card. That was almost a week and a half ago. Yesterday, the laptop I had originally ordered turned up at my door. So now, I have my refund from the seller, and the original laptop as ordered. Am I legally entitled to keep both? This was all a mess up on the part of the seller.

Post edited by L1011 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement