Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsdirect

Options
  • 10-08-2022 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Just wondering if someone has had a similar experience as mine when ordering online with Sportdirect. I order a package of clothes worth over 80 euro to be delivered in store but when it arrived and I brought home the package I was missing 2 t-shirts which I had been charged for and should have been included.

I sent them an email notifying them of what was missing and finally after a few back and forth emails they confirmed that having checked their records the t-shirts were packed and processed correctly and there was nothing more they could do.

I've gone back to the store the package was delivered to and they said it's on online order so nothing they can do.

Any advice what other steps I can take to follow this up? Any advise would be great. Thanks 👍

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

Return everything you got and spend your money elsewhere.

But I know that the number of people, especially in Britain, that falsely claim items are missing or orders did not arrive or came damaged is phenomenal.

I used to ship to Britain from an online store here and we took photos of items in the box and weighed the box to counteract the number of false claims. We eventually refused to ship to Britain (pre Brexit)

So that's where they are coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

Ordered few things there and never had a problem. Bought online, got delivered. No experience with store pickup. Why you didn't check your order when in the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Recently when I've ordered from SportsDirect, there's no option for home delivery. It's store pickup only!

There doesn't seem to be any factor which determines why this is the case. Needless to say, I cancel the order!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Kenlen

When I picked up the order it was sealed and didn't look like it had been tampered with at all, I checked had they a separate second parcel for collection but nothing. Looks like I'll just put it down to experience 👍

Advertisement