Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seems like a bargain if you like free petrol

• 11-08-2022 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Follow this link to get a free sim card delivered to your door with TWO months of data, calls, and texts and a €20 voucher for Circle K petrol/diesel!!! You have to pay €12.99 but it's still a great bargain. refer.48.ie/peterd-1781

You don't have to move your number (You can if you want). There's no contract, no commitment, etc. It's a no-brainer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭jimmy86

When you click through the offer is for a €10 uber eats voucher, not a €20 Petrol/Diesel voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

This is a brand new offer and it looks like 48 haven't gotten around to changing their website from the old Uber vouchers to the new Circle K fuel offer.

You could go ahead and order the sim and it'll probably be updated by the time your sim arrives in the post.

I just spoke with 48 and they say go ahead anyway and you will get the fuel voucher.

The only thing is don't apply as a student. The petrol offer is not available to students.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Not sure I'm taking the risk of paying €13 for a €20 voucher which may never arrive

Yes it's a very new offer. Hold off a day or two until 48 update their website.

But don't delay too long. I suspect the €20 fuel vouchers will be very popular.

refer.48.ie/peterd-1781

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,244 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

They told me about it. Also you can see it on their website. The problem is they haven't fully updated their website yet and it's still showing the old Uber promotion in places.

Ms

Maybe they think they have. You should let them know that it still shows the old promotion.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I did and I will follow it up with them.

Thanks.

Ms

That is good to know.

I just checked there now. Its still not updated.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Ok 48 just emailed "In case if your referral are facing issues with the K Circle Voucher then they can escalate it to our support via chat line and they will get this checked and action it as needed."

refer.48.ie/peterd-1781

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭flycd

I availed of this. You’ve to top up with the 12.99 offer and you get 10 euro circle k voucher and then a second top up the next month gets you the next 10 euro. Use this link below to also get a 10 euro Uber eats voucher and free credit towards your next top up. Pretty much gets you back your full spend:

48: Changing up mobile

Aima Mehmood and Colm Farrell please PM (private message) me for your free €10 voucher. :-)

Peter Duggan

refer.48.ie/peterd-1781

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

seen this on an add, looking to change to 48 what do i have to do / does anyone have referral for to sign up to thanks!

Advertisement