Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW2 matchday thread

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

63 points. Red arrow from 700k or so to 1.2 million. Was all in with Robbo, TAA and Salah (c) tonight and only TAA's 2 BPS were a worth a small smile if even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

TAA might get 1 bonus point.

Better than nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

65 all out.

2mil OR.

Brutal start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Salah captain fail, thank goodness Haaland didn't light up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Xander10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

63 and a red arrow to 250k OR. Bit of an underwhelming week given 10 of 11 players were at home. TAA, Salah and Mount the main let downs

I dont own Darwin but guessing he will get 3 game ban for violent conduct? Wonder where his owners will go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

67 points sees a rise to 1.14 million.

Going with Robbo and Mount over James and Diaz has proved quite costly these first few GWs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

@Muahahaha Yeah, 3 game ban. If it was me, I think I'd go for Toney given BRE's fixtures (assuming they already have Jesus etc).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Toney is probably a popular choice with great fixtures and form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

74 and green arrow to 138k. Wouldn't get too caught up on the OR just yet because of the number of chips being used at the start but keeping in touch is good so HEWT.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

82 last week and 83 this week. Nice and consistent. If I can continue to get 80+ points a week, I might do alright this season :D At about 12,000 OR which is crazy. Doing way better than I expected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

A half decent 74 in GW1 followed by a distinctly meh 54 in GW2 and OR of 2m.

Not panicking yet but had a similar start last year and couldn't get going at all after it :-(

Actually fairly happy with my team but not having James and Cancelo is killing me. Son not performing is also an issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

74 points. Up from 4.1m to 1.8m.

Cancelo and James are killing me (that was an OG!). Going Cash and Mount instead hasn’t worked at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭BobDole22

59 all out green arrow up to 4.6m

Advertisement