Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone TV ...catchup not working....any ideas?

• 14-08-2022 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭

screen on tv goes black when i try to access catchup. reset box...issue still persists. Any ideas? IMpossible to get through to vodafone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 SmithJames84

Having exact same problem.

Can't even find Reset instructions online either. Though evidently it doesn't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I actually got on to them via facebook page and then got a callback from the,. They took me through some troubleshooting steps which worked. I thought it was my vodafone tv box as it's donkeys years old at this stage but apparently the catchup issue has nothing to do with the box but after resetting a number of things mine is back rock solid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I powered off the modem and the siro ONT box. Tehn powered off the tv box and the vodafone tv box.

Powered back on the modem and ONT box and once the signals are stable power back on vodafone tv box. Once that's stanble turn on the tv....worked for me.

Advertisement