Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cryptocurrency in the media

Options
  • 14-08-2022 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all, I am a graduate student carrying out a survey to uncover how the media influences cryptocurrency investors and why there is a huge discrepancy between male and female users. Please consider filling in the attached survey it only takes a minute, kind regards Peter.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We're not creating a forum for the sake of this. When you meet the requirements, you can post your survey in the surveys forum:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Impeter18

No bother Spear, any chance you could fill out my survey?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Trying to push a survey like that is regarded as equivalent to spamming. Take the time to contribute, and in turn you can get the use of the site to get surveys done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Impeter18

I'll take that as a no spear, but thanks for considering

Advertisement