Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to transfer funds from credit card to AIB current account (free safely and quickly if possible)

• 15-08-2022 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Right so. My bank used to be able to allow transfer these funds with their own portal but no longer have that.

I need those funds on the card which effectively are mine and not the bank, in my day to day account fairly soon.

I'm guessing I need to use a third party but it's a jungle out there and I don't want to get caught with charges or interest or anything like that now or further down the line.

It used to be so straight forward with the bank before so like the title says, free, safely and quickly.

There is about 2,000 on the card right now if that's anyway help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Top up your revolut with your credit card.

Transfer from revolut to your bank account.

Theoretically can be done within a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭clobber

I only have revolut app on phone. I installed it one day but never bothered with any of it after that.

Will that on its own do the job???

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭clobber

Thank you

Transfer completed

I'm guessing it will take the rest of day for it to appear on my bank account to which i transferred it from revolut?

Advertisement