Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Current Account Application

Options
  • 15-08-2022 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My wife and I completed a joint current account application on the BOI website 5 weeks ago. I submitted my part first then my wife did hers. When she completed she got a message saying that cards would be issued within 7 working days. We still have received on further communication. When do you think we can expect a communication?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Application updates would be sent through text/email. Please check junk&spam folders. My colleagues are working through a high volume of applications at the moment. Rest assured, they will be in touch once an update is available.

Their email is pcaservices@boi.com if you would like to send them a mail for an update. 

For security reasons, we don’t have application access here.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement