Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big chunky costume jewelry

• 16-08-2022 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

My OH is a bit of a technophobe & has asked me to consult with Boardsies about where in Ireland she can buy big chunky costume jewelry. Any ideas? Thanks. FJ

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,670 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Seriously, charity shops are very good for this kind of thing. Your local Oxfam or Vincent's, etc

People get a nice big chunk of jewellery to wear with a particular outfit or season, and later they find that it doesn't go with their other clothes, or they get tired of it. Off to the charity shop!

Also, Etsy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Emma2019

Etsy is wear I get mine because I'm very fussy and I find chunky jewellery is either in or out, making it very hard to find in shops if it's not "in".

Advertisement