Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut free crypto

Options
  • 17-08-2022 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭

I am surprised know one has mentioned this but basically if you didn't know Revolut are giving its customers new and old about €11.50 of free crypto with DOT coin. I am new to Crypto but have a few mates who invested big in the early days and done well. So you basically just have to complete 4 modules, answer 3 questions. You get a couple of euro for each module completed. The modules are explaining a bit about Crypto currency. You can sell the crypto and the €11.50 transfers onto your revolut account. I done it sold it and then bought into SHIB €50 worth just to play around with and dip my toes its as all new to me.

I was wondering though why would Revolut do this? As if a million people done it. That's €11.5 million it would cost them! Is it to up the price of DOT coinage? as the market has dropped on most Crypto Currencies or to get more people into Crypto which it kinda has with me..

Comments

Advertisement