Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] J.G. Works MAC 10 - budget AEG

Options
  • 17-08-2022 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

(No pics - only just made an account here. Sorry for that. The item is the J.G.Works MAC10 - search for it on google)

Story, lads? I'm based in County Cork and I'm getting rid of this MAC 10 airsoft gun starting at €70.

Barely used J.G.Works MAC 10 electric airsoft gun with mock silencer. The gun and silencer is a matte black plastic, but the stock, magazine, and sights are metal. There's a good weight to it, it doesn't feel cheap.

Bolt, fire selector, and safety mechanisms all work. Bolt can be put in the 'open' position like a real MAC 10 (does nothing except emulate the real gun's looks). This is where the 'hop up' dial can be accessed. It can also fire in full auto, but the motor and battery isn't top-of-the-line by any means.

Good budget airsoft gun for shooting empty cans in the back garden :) Comes in original box with charger and battery. No BBs included (mine are all dirty/used).

INFO FROM THE WEBSITE I BOUGHT IT FROM ORIGINALLY:

Weight: 1730 g

Color: black

Length: 535 mm

Material: ABS, aluminum

Fire mode: auto, single

Length of internal barrel: 150 mm

Magazine model: hi-cap

Magazine capacity: 400 BBs

Magazine material: steel

Muzzle velocity: ~ 300 fps

Muzzle energy:~ 0.84J J