Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with identifying ceiling bug

Options
  • 17-08-2022 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there.I have been plagued lately by an insect of some type on my ceilings.

there are two main areas they gather.by the window/kitchen sink area and over the sliding door to the back garden.There are between 50 to 100 at each of these areas with a few more dotted around the ceilings on most of the downstairs.i have seen a few upstairs but very few.i am sucking them up with a vacuum daily but they are back again next day.Have also tried a home remedy of vinegar and water in a spray bottle which had no effect.They are very small louse type things no more than a few mms in size.

i would be grateful for any help in identifying them and solutions to eliminate them.I have inserted pics below.thanks.

Comments

Advertisement