Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do when your feeling run down / fed up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

That's coming from Citywest into town right? I taught you meant coming from out of town towards Citywest. Ill have to see if there's a similar route for heading out of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭cletus

Without any disrespect meant to fatbhoy, the above post is why looking for medical advice online should be avoided at all costs.

I suffered with both heartburn and pain in my left arm. The heartburn was due to a postnasal drip, because of swollen turbinates. The sore left arm was an injury I sustained and never had checked.

By all means, go to the Dr and get checked out. Avoid interwebz diagnosis

Yeah I really appreciate all the reply's so far its been great just to vent alone. I know me self though that health stuff is complex and everyone's situation is different. I am off in the next week or so for few days and ill try getting into the GP then hopefully get a blood test that week. I haven't had one done in few years anyway.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You can travel it from town to Citywest also. Many people travel along the canal every day - its a great surface and no interaction with cars (bar a few signal controlled crossing points).

Regarding the segue into heart issues, etc., most Irish men by the time they're having kids should be getting themselves checked out from time to time anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Your body and brain might be sick of cycling.

Try walking, running, swimming as exercise for a while to take a break.

No use for getting to work, but a change. A change is as good as a rest as they say 😊

Then try going back.

• Advertisement

Finding time is the thing ha! The cycling to work thing was just handy to fit in save few euros and get off that Luas!

I do miss the Saturday morning cycles I used to do though it was a hell of a lot more peaceful and relaxed.

Advertisement