Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EO 2022 Rankings (Executive Officer)

• 19-08-2022 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I have taken the EO exams a few times, this year is the first time I did really well.

Maths is my strength but for some reason the results from the numerical results have'nt been taken into consideration when giving ranking? I would have thought it important as you would need numerical skills many departments, finance, public expenditure, central statistics..... anyone know why the numerical results have been omitted from the overall scores & rankings?

Also does your ranking not take into consideration your application form and interview performance?

Thanks,

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭job seeker

As far as I am aware, you just have to pass the numerical tests. Not sure why it is done this way. I suppose it was just to make it fair for everyone. Or perhaps verbal reasoning is just more necessary as you're managing a tea etc. I can't see any other reason as to why the scoring would be structured this particular way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LauraLyn

Hi everyone

I recently got an email about an interview for Dublin. It's not my first preference but it seems like I'll be waiting for 1st choice for a good while yet, so I'm going to go for the interview for Dublin. Does anyone have any advice regards the interview. This is potentially a whole new career path for me, so I'm quite nervous about it. I'd really appriciate any advice or info.

Thanks everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Camden1234567.

Does anyone know what number they are up to for interviews on the recent Interdepartmental and open EO competition lists please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 coletty

I got notified that I passed my EO interview for Dublin. Anyone know which departments they’re recruiting for?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hollandra

Congrats I heard justice at the moment. DO you have any idea what number they are upto with the interviews? What number where you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement