Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Gaming PC

• 21-08-2022 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Looking to buy a new PC I was thinking of a full ATX tower case but then I recently seen some review's of a few mini PC's in "Computer Active" Magazine I buy in Tesco every month. One of them was a mini gaming PC called "Beelink GTR5 5900HX" for £849 It has a Ryzen 9 5900HX processor 1TB SSD. 64GB memory. 5 x USB ports. 1 x HDMI port. 2 x Ethernet ports. Headphone socket and Windows 11 Pro. Would this be good for serious PC gaming like all settings set to high, very high, ultra etc ... Will I get good FPS ? Did any big brands like Razer etc release any mini gaming PC's ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no discrete GPU, so gaming capacity is fairly crippled. It uses an integrated GPU, since that CPU is a laptop one.

Advertisement