Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"We cannot complete your request just now, sorry about that"

• 21-08-2022 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

So firstly I get the above error on the mobile app. I try to log in, it won't work. I look online and find threads such this one: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058211285/issue-with-online-banking Where an official BOI person suggests uninstalling the app. So I do that, and end up with the exact same problem the person has in the thread, that they are asked to reenter their detail, but even though they entered them correctly, the app says they are entered incorrectly.

I now can't access my account via app, and since online login requires the app, I can't do that either.

I've been with BOI for years. With KBC closing down, I was looking to using BOI more... but this is a grave sin. To prevent a customer from accessing their own money and accounts. I need to know the institution that holds my money is reliable and if they fall down on something as fundamental as this...

...I don't think I can keep being a BOI customer with the potential anxiety of knowing that BOI could lock me out of my own money when I need it most.

Comments

Advertisement