Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Games (PGA Tour 2K23 / EA PGA Tour)

Options
  • 22-08-2022 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭

I didn't realise there were 2 PGA games coming out but there you have it. 2K releasing their's in October 2022, EA releasing their's early 2023.

Trailer just dropped for 2K23, ugh, trying to make golf hip and full of swag, these marketing people suck. However, Shooter McGavin is in the ad, there is a hockey Stick putter in the Deluxe edition and preordering any edition gets you Michael Jordan as a playable character so I'm intrigued.

We had a great laugh on PGA 2K21 Boards Club but it was great that it was on PS Plus. I'd love to try this but €75 for the base edition on PS5 is a bit much. Anyone else gonna get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

PGA 2K21 Boards Club sure was great Zero, even if I was always at the bottom of the standings.

As for the new golf games, I will wait for the prices to drop before I pick them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Nothing more certain in life than this game will be on sale this side of Christmas.

Madness to buy it upon release.

Advertisement