Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay Power - constantly messing you about

Options
  • 22-08-2022 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Moved into a new flat, had to talk to prepay because the old tenant was on pay as you go. Nothing but problems with them handing me off to other departments all the time, even one support guy got fed up and just handed me to a completely new guy...have to go thru all the data info again. Finally resolved that by saying "I'm a new customer!" - registered in my own name, now it seems that BB is a problem, 'cos of the old tenant. I'm tech savvy, but haven't encountered this low level support before. Also when you say you'll call back, ****ing call back.

Regards,

EH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kurooi

Quitting was easy enough. Chat to your landlord, it's not hard to deactivate that box and get yourself a good supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ElusiveHaggis

It looks like I'm going to have to do that. Electric Ireland's 150 new member sign up seems good, their day/night tariffs are about the same. They said that they'd install bb on friday, called them on monday, they'd call me back...still nothing. And some of their phone no's are not free too...just to add to things.

Time to find a good bb deal, urgh ;/

Advertisement