Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VV broadband contract up

Options
  • 23-08-2022 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭

I am having difficulty finding a contact number for Vodafone home fibre as my 12 months contract is almost up and I don't want to get a high rip off bill next month. Does anyone please know how to get in contact? Nothing in the app it just sends me around in circles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

1907- it's freephone from any number. Have your account number to hand when you ring. When you get through to an agent tell them you're looking for an offer to recontract again. The usually offer you 5e off the new non discounted price but I recommend asking for the Customer Options team who will offer you a better discount again. I find them quite easy to deal with, just mention Sky/Eir new customer pricing and they usually match it without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Thanks very much for your advice, it worked!

I got same deal €20 off per month for another 12 months contract very happy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

No hassle. I've called them the last few years to recontract at a lower price and always found them more than happy to give a discount again at same or near new customer pricing. Worth keeping in mind for next year. 2 family members had Pure Telecom and were very happy with them except their discounts were expiring. Pure weren't interested at all in giving a recontract offer which was very surprising so they ended up leaving for better pricing elsewhere. Surely makes sense to recommit the customers that you do have as is the case here...

Advertisement