Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Furniture Sales

Options
  • 23-08-2022 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering is this the time of year that garden stuff starts going on sale? Looking at a couple of websites since early in the year and they seem to be permanently on sale. Will there ever actually be a sale sale, where the price drops further? If not I'll suck it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭glut22

Wondering same, any advice welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 28,433 ✭✭✭✭looksee

This year has been a bit strange with delays on stuff from China and so on, there really hasn't been as much available. I was looking for a gazebo - granted I was a bit specific about what I wanted, but I never did get one. Maybe by next season there might be more available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Homebase have some reduced garden furniture

https://www.homebase.co.uk/deals/garden-deals.list

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Poyndexter

Yeah have noticed the same. Usually loads of sales for garden equipment and furniture at this time but I would say it's purely down to supply shortage. Shops just simply don't have excess stock to put on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭RainInSummer

In truth I forgot to take the supply constraint issues into account.

Cheers all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭RainInSummer

Yes, I've been following the usual sites. Perpetual sale, price never changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ShadowSA

Rathwood had a good sale in Winter. Don't buy the stuff that you need to pack away in Winter. We use our furniture all the time as it's out 24/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

50%-off sale on garden furniture in homebase at the moment.

-----

Looking for a garden bench rain cover 90cm height. Can't find one that height.

Advertisement