Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to make an appointment for an elderly neighbour to open an account with BoI

Options
  • 23-08-2022 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Our elderly neighbour asked me to arrange an appointment with Bank of Ireland in the Cavan branch so that he can open an new current and deposit account - he will be closing his Ulster Bank accounts. I've been phoning on and off since Tuesday trying to make an appointment but kept in the autocue for ages each time until I loose patience and hang up. I don't have the time to drive to Cavan to make an appointment in person. My neighbour doesn't have a car and his only means of transport is a tractor. He is not fit to drive the 20 odd miles to Cavan to make an appointment in person. Is there any direct phone number that caters for the elderly that he or I could ring to make an appointment.

Thanks and regards.

Comments

Advertisement