Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So a 9 year old girl is killed in England by a male coward and they still call him what he is not.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Yes this has nothing to do with Brexit. What you can blame the Tories for is lack of investment in their police service, in exactly the same way Dublin city is a bit on the wild side due to a lack of presence of police officers in the CC.

If it were up to me I would put a police officer on every street in Dublin CC every hour of the day, till the scrote's know they can't get away with it anymore. I would also introduce a loitering ban. That's just a little taste of my manifesto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Your dads family probably knew better than to open the door to investigate the noise outside.

Not sure how used people there are to the sound but from neighbour testimony it doesn’t seem like this was the first gang shooting instance in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

No, he would walk up and down the street sometimes at all hours of day and night as he was getting dementia.

This hiding behind your front door because you live in a poor area is victim blaming.

Could have been a child shot on the street - would you hide behind your curtains if the bang was a child shot on the street?

I wouldn't.

I will also say, that this could happen in any area in Dublin or indeed any area now at this point - its not confined to so called rough areas. Plenty of it around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Thats not what i said. I said based on neighbours’ testimonies it wasn’t the first shooting in the area, but I also said that I wasn’t sure if the girls family had not been familiar with the sound.

If you are familiar with it you do not open your front door or gape out of the window. And no, no difference who might have been shot (child or adult).

Advertisement