Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft ssr15 €400 no offers quick sale

Options
  • 24-08-2022 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

ssr15, 1 joule option/ 280-320 fps, own for 8month and have used it twice on airsoft site and around 5-8 times in my garden to practice in targets, 

Comes with eye protection goggles, face protection, gloves, 2 mags, 2600MAH 7.4v 20c battery, charger , red/green sight, 0.25g bb 1/4 bag, and speed loader with press that is broken but still usable, although I do recommend getting a new one as it is a-little awkward to use(€8 new) 

If you want something that can can reach your enemy’s on the field from long range range then this is for you as there guns won’t reach you 😉

This same ssr15 is for sale on the novritch website for €600 with only 1 mag, no battery, no accessories, or gear  

Please no time wasters

Thank you for viewing my add😊

no offers

price:€400 quick sale

phone: 0871891776

Comments

Advertisement