Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Account

Options
  • 25-08-2022 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently a BOI customer and I'm looking to open a joint account with my partner.

If I submit the application online for a joint account, will i be able to later gain access to the account via my current login for banking 365? I'm just wondering if there is a different application process when I already have an account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Yes, once the account is opened you will be able to add it to your current 365 Online profile and view it along side your other accounts.

You can add this account by following 'Services' - 'Manage Accounts' - 'Add Account/Policy'. It will take 5 working days for the account to appear online.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement