Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWIMMING FOR KIDS

Options
  • 25-08-2022 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

my kid's been going to Leisureland for lessons for the last few years. 45 minutes once a week. I think it works out at a tenner a lesson for each term. Anyway, its been scaled back to 30mins for a lesson - quite a reduction in time. usually it takes a few minutes for the young ones to settle down, and in the last few years there was always a few minutes play time at the end - i presume that has to be scrapped now.

but what are the other options for kids swimming lessons in Galway? anyone have any knowledge of this from the other swimming pools in galway. with all the health centres do you have to be a member of them to avail of the swim lessons?

Advertisement