Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Prepaid Credit.

Options
  • 25-08-2022 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.

When I was booking a Ryanair flight I also included €20 prepaid credit to be used onboard. It was an offer at the time and I got a bit extra added on.

My question now is how do I use that credit? It's not appearing anywhere so I don't understand how I can actually use it? I know I'm missing the obvious somewhere!!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Same question a year later from me! And is it flight specific or does it have to be used for the booking you are currently managing? And what if they have "no bacon rolls left" etc. - what then if it is flight specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 steamer846

Same question. Another year later. Total scam. I bought £10 worth, I was told by cabin crew that I couldn't use it for food and beverages, apparently it is flight specific and you forfeit it if not spent. Is that legal? That was ten quid I could have spent on my kids. I made two requests for the money back, both went without an answer, so I called the help line and the lady said she didn't know how it worked and I should make a request for a refund. That's the last time I spend any money on board, I'll be taking my own drink and snacks in future.

Advertisement