Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Captain GW4

• 26-08-2022 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Captain GW4 69 votes

Salah
    65%
    elefantRossie11Icarastom_ktrigger26FrisbeebanteeMacDangerFather HernandezOwlsZatjoeyboy11How Soon Is NowcizolinTaytoCrispsHenrysLeftHandmacraignilCrabieCrawfordkneejerkLostArtshrewdness 45 votes
    KDB
    0%
    Jesus
    23%
    SparkoDubh Geannainmailrewopcallaway92ciantheodthomasmsully123PaddyRussellStaplorahnowbrowncowchases0102winneralrighIloverainKathleenGrantLuxembourgoMiadhc 16 votes
    Haaland
    10%
    Paddy_IrishmanMiley ByrnescotchyInvincibleABitofsensegerrykeegandeadlineday 7 votes
    Kane
    0%
    Toney
    1%
    F1ngers 1 vote
    Other
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭BobDole22

I've gone for Toney I fancy a good return from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭nice bit of green

Salah

I have less regret when I choose Salah. Tried Jesus last week and regretted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭slumdogemillionaire

Salah

Salah to explode this week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,299 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Salah

Has to be Salah

Jesus vc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Salah

Salah (C)

Its the fixture you really want him captain for.

Haaland (VC)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Probably Salah.

Won’t be voting, again, on a public poll. Pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Salah

The prophet

Salah

Anyone brave enough to TC Salah? This is my 5th year of fantasy and never had a TC of note and promised myself not to do it so early but it could be a beauty today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Interesting, but I think I'll wait for the double game weeks to start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Samuri Suicide

Also in the same boat, never had a good return with my triple captain choices in the past. I am considering TC for Salah today, Liverpool are due a big game...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Jesus

Surprised with the high Salah vote. Liverpool clearly not in a good place at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭slumdogemillionaire

Salah

I think Bournemouth have been the worst team in the league so far, the only reason City only won 4-0 against them was because they took their foot off the pedal (probably because of the heat) and they barely got a touch against Arsenal last week

Salah

I did the Salah TC in the end. Disgusted.

Advertisement